London is the most well known city of the United Kingdom and furthermore serves as its capital. It is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations and houses a plethora of tourist enticements. Apart from leisure tourists, London furthermore attracts hundreds of business professionals and company employees and is one of the biggest and most evolved economic finances in the world. Hundreds of worldwide business houses, banking and protection companies, hedge capital and thriving personal businesses have their headquarters in the city.
London is a city with a rich, almost mythic history that has become a melting pot of people, cultures and ideas. Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find it in London. There are many good reasons why the U.K. capital has become one of the world's most visited cities. This cosmopolitan metropolis is the focal point for connectivity, with more than 100,000 flights a month occurring to and from destinations from all over the world, infrastructure, education, entertainment, business and multiculturalism.
The UK is the second largest market in the world for vape products, worth an estimated £2.3bn.If you are looking to get a foothold in the UK and European vape this market, the time is now with WVS London, the first vape event to be held in two years.
Did You Know?
- The UK is the second largest market in the world for vape products worth £2.3bn in 2020
- The age range with the most UK vapers is 35-44 years olds
- The most common reason for vaping in the UK is as an aid to quitting smoking (30%)
- 77% of vapers use tanks rather than cartridge / JUUL
- In 2020, e-cigarette use declined for the first time year on year
- The most popular flavour vape juice is fruit (in 2015 it was tobacco)